Dates for 2020
- Wednesday 23 September from 10.00 am to 11.00 am
- Thursday 24 September from 6.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Monday 28 September from 4.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Tuesday 29 September from 11.00 am to 12.00 pm
Additional courses can be run on request – send an email to email@example.com
Entering Information in Hunter Wildlife Rescue Fauna Database Using Excel Spreadsheet
In this online course you will learn to:
- Develop an understanding and appreciation of the database headings including ID number and the drop down menus
- Enter fauna data using the Fauna Database Excel Spreadsheet
- Use the reference tables for the fauna database
- Use database codes for animal condition, sex & weight etc
- Use the suburb finder to enter postcodes & local government area codes
In addition you will learn tips & tricks when using Excel
- Hide columns that are not relevant to you
- Freeze & unfreeze columns & rows
- Enter information such as your name & position with drag & copy and much more about Excel
For one hour on set dates
Online meeting will open 5 minutes before the starting time
Please set up your computer and open the link you were sent. Then enter your name and click on “JOIN”. Select the microphone icon.
- A computer or laptop with microphone & camera with an internet connection
This course will be conducted as online training. You will be able to join the training from anywhere you have access to a computer and the internet.
Have a cuppa, water & munchies with you at your desk
No cost to members of Hunter Wildlife Rescue
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send an email to Robyn Cragg email: email@example.com to register for any course. There is NO LIMIT TO the NUMBER of PARTICIPANTS for each course.
Please notify your registration as soon as possible to assist with management and planning of courses.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org