Membership Renewal 2020-2021 is now due. members have the option to renew for 1 or 2 years. To renew your membership go to Join & Renew Membership and submit your renewal online.
After submitting your membership or renewal form you will need to pay your membership fee online with a bank transfer or forward your payment by post.
The member login section contains sub-menus with information for members only.
- Committee Meetings – minutes & treasures reports
- General & Annual General Meetings – minutes of meetings & reports
- Fauna Data – forms, & requirements for maintaining your records of wildlife you have rescued or cared for
- Foodbank – find out about food and supplies that are available to members for our wildlife in care
- Helpline Phone Operators – here you can download a copy of all active members including their contact details
- Members Matter Blog – here you can post information that ALL members can read. This is a forum for communication for everyone in HWR.
- Policies & Procedures – for Hunter Wildlife Rescue general policies for members, HWR members support polices & wildlife support policies and some policies from NSW Environment & Heritage
- Species Coordinators & Portfolio Responsibilities 2019/2020 – find your species coordinators in you local area. You can find their contact details from the active members lists available from the Helpline Phone Operators section.
Please forward all agenda items to firstname.lastname@example.org
The next General Meeting will be held on a date yet to be determine due to the restrictions caused by Covid 19.
Meetings are held at HWR Centre.
WEBSITE EDITS – want to suggest an inclusion on our website?
For the website: please email corrections, suggestion, photos to email@example.com